In recent years, entrepreneurship has proven to be a driver for innovation, competitiveness and economic growth, proving to be a fantastic field for women to start their professional careers.
The project is aimed at educators and any organisation working with women, especially education and training centres, public bodies, or international organisations active in the field of adult education and training.
The WE GET project aims to provide innovative tools and training materials to support women entrepreneurs by increasing their soft skills, especially those related to creativity, persuasion and innovation – improving their digital and ICT skills and boosting their entrepreneurial and professional careers.
– An open education resource containing all products to be developed within the project.
– A competence self-assessment tool for would-be and young women entrepreneurs who want to start their own business, while reconciling it with their family and house duties, including home-based businesses.
– A Dual e-Kit with two sections: one targeting educators and another targeting would-be and young entrepreneur women.
– 6 modules with teaching/learning materials for adult educators
– An e-library with collected and systematized information about existing funding, education and training opportunities and initiatives for entrepreneur women at the national and EU level.
– 6 e-workshops about leadership, innovation, creativity, and change management models, businesspersons’ professional profiles, etc.
– An “E-portal” with an online “Women entrepreneur Webinar-cycle” and an e-gallery with inspirational successful businesspersons from partner countries
– An awareness campaign to promote the e-portal including the open “Women entrepreneur Webinar-cycle” and the e-gallery with inspirational videos.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.