The project’s focus is on adults with learning and behavioural difficulties and disabilities and adult educators working in different adult education programmes, as we think that inclusion and individualisation need to be achieved at the lowest level of the education system where adult education staff working directly with the target group has the main role in achieving the desired goal. Training the trainers in adult education to be able to work with a diverse group of adults with disabilities by applying an individualized approach, will contribute to increasing the quality and the offer of adult education programs for adults with special educational needs and disabilities. Regular adult educational programmes will have trained and competent teaching staff able to recognize and provide adequate support to each adult learner. Adults with disabilities will thus have a greater choice in further education, improvement of their own competencies, and active involvement in society tailored to their abilities.
– Equalize learning and education opportunities for adults with learning and behavioural difficulties and disabilities.
– Provide support and training to the needs of adults with disabilities and increase this capacity to adjust the teaching process to their needs.
– Encourage the creation of inclusive environment within the adult education system.
– In-service training programme for adult educators to achieve real inclusion.
– Toolkit: a set of tasks and an online diary for adult educators.
– Open Source Online Platform for e-learning.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.