GUIDE aims to reduce the effect of stereotypes on people when deciding on a future career. The project aims to contribute to raising the awareness of career guidance about the gender dimension in their work and to improve their knowledge about the mechanisms that reproduce segregation in the labour market.
A set of resources and learning methods will be made available to training centres to help people make a career decision – i.e. decide on a career/sector/position – without using gender stereotypes.
– Support career guidance providers to challenge their prejudices and move away from traditional gender roles.
– Develop gender-sensitive career guidance tools to help women and men make better career choices.
– Train career counsellors and teachers to improve their knowledge of gender inequalities in career guidance and to become gender aware.
– A digital tool for the identification of stereotypes in career decisions, aiming to help career counsellors explore and identify gender stereotypes and barriers that women and men may have in relation to their careers.
– A digital tool for career decision-making styles, with the aim of identifying how individuals make career decisions and how they are being influenced by their stereotypes.
– An online training programme on career guidance with a focus on gender awareness, with the aim of improving the competences of professionals and teachers.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.