This 24-month Erasmus+ project is an initiative that aims to promote appreciation and awareness of the importance of culture and heritage in the EU and to train educators working with adults to provide them with the skills and competences, especially in languages and new technologies, needed in today’s labour market. Addressing these concerns that are cross-cutting in the EU, such as language skills or the digitisation of education, will be a priority in this project.
– To make the most of the cultural values commonly associated with the 4 elements (earth, water, air and fire)
– Making cultural heritage more accessible to all European citizens
– Educators will learn to interpret and use it as a resource to improve the language and intercultural skills of their students.
– An interactive tool: a collection of legends and stories related to the four (earth, water, air and fire) in different EU countries.
– An e-book with national legends and stories related to the four elements with guidelines on how to use them in foreign language teaching contexts
– Methodological recommendations for adult educators.
– An E-Book: The consortium hopes to develop and offer innovative educational materials presented in an accessible cultural E-book consisting of European legends and stories – giving visibility to the European values and principles that are implicit in them, especially adapted to learners with special needs.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.