The project A Tale of 2 futures aimed to find communicative solutions to energy and climate change issues at local, national and European levels.
The project is divided into three parts. The first part consists of adapting the ‘Carbon Conversations’ programme www.carbonconversations.co.uk which has been successfully run in the UK for the last 7 years, encouraging participants to explore their values, emotions and try to reduce their carbon footprint. The programme will be adapted to the cultural contexts of Spain and Lithuania and the new guides will be adapted to Spanish and Lithuanian.
The second part will focus on documenting personal projects and actions that are saving energy and carbon emissions across Europe and some industrialised countries such as the United States and Australia through text, photographs and other media. These projects will be displayed on a virtual platform open to anyone who wants to access them.
The third part of the project is the development of the programme to encourage users and organisations to follow the model of some stories available on the virtual platform.
The evaluators of Erasmus+ praised the project proposal for its ability to address the objectives and priorities shown in the programme guide “to effectively design and build an application to improve knowledge and core competencies within education, training and youth”, as well as that of the target educators to develop “new pedagogical perspectives to train people with knowledge about climate change and energy use”.
– Design and effectively build an application to improve knowledge and core competencies within education, training and youth.
– Develop new pedagogical perspectives to educate people about climate change and energy use.
– Development of the “Story of 2 Futures” materials, evaluated by pilot groups in Spain and Lithuania.
– Development of an open online interactive educational platform with a database of green projects and stories of people who are saving energy and carbon emissions through lifestyle changes.
– Implementation of the “Carbon Footprint Program”.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.