Each year YouthActionNet is giving support to exceptional young social entrepreneurs who, through their emerging projects promote social change and connect youth with local communities, or who lead a team of dedicated young people to protect and promote the rights of children in your country.
YouthActionNet supports youth leadership development through its global and national Fellowship programs throughout the world.
The YouthActionNet’s Global Fellowship Programme targets exceptional young social entrepreneurs anywhere in the world who have developed innovative approaches to addressing issues of international relevance.
The yearlong Global Fellowship programme includes:
A seven-day leadership retreat for twenty selected fellows which offers dynamic peer-to-peer learning, collaboration, and sharing among young visionaries. This learning is focused on six dimensions of leadership: personal, visionary, political, collaborative, organizational, and societal.
– Networking with international and national aid agencies, NGOs, and corporate partners.
– Peer-to-peer networking throughout the year
– Access to potential resources to support Fellows and their projects, including volunteers, mentors, and grant opportunities
– Training in communications and media outreach; public relations technical assistance.
– Access to global advocacy platforms and media coverage. Global Fellows also have access to potential funding opportunities.Eligibility:
- open to all young people aged 18-29 as of 1st October 2016.
- applicants should be founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact
- proficiency in English is required; applications must be submitted in English
- must be available to attend a leadership training and public event from 5 to 15 October 2016 in Costa Rica.Deadline: 13 March 2016 at 11:59 pm EDT (applications will open on 9 February).
Applicants needed to register and apply online.
Find out more: http://www.youthactionnet.org/apply