The European Youth Press (EYP) is recruiting a highly motivated Social Media Manager intern to support the implementation of the organisation’s social media strategy and actions.
The selected candidate will be working full-time in Berlin starting from early April for a period of (at least) three months and is, under the guidance of the Office Manager, responsible for:
• Outlining a specific social media strategy for the organisation based on its external communication guidelines
• Daily social media posts and updates
• Blog posts and texts for the website and newsletter
• PR and other communication tasks;
• Other tasks that might not be directly connected to communication but to assistance to the Office Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A high degree of independence and flexibility;
• Experience with digital media and social media channels;
• Experience in non-governmental organisations;
• Excellent written and spoken command of English, a basic knowledge of German is desirable;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with online communication.
Deadline for applications: rolling basis
The EYP only accept applications from young people who can show that they receive financial support for their internship (Leonardo da Vinci scholarship; Erasmus placement or other national or university programs)
All details here: http://www.youthpress.org/call-for-intern-social-media-manager/